Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Running A Business


 Hello all well here's the story for the week. Not working or being retired is like running your own business. Here's why I say that. This week alone I had to call my insurance man to add more insurance on my home, call my doctors for appts and test to be taken, call  the medical insurance company because they are changing over. It's so much to do and it's crazy at times. It's like running a business you have to make sure that your company which is you are getting all the right things that you need in order to live the lifestyle that you want.

I think this month and last month was the month of doctors and test. It was crazy I have gotten to the point that I see so many doctors for  different things.  Taking off my clothes is second nature to me. Even if someone see me  butt naked  I don't care anymore. I just want to get healthy. Does that make sense to you? Guess I am just getting tired of living my life when it's all about the medical.

Side Note this is some good and very high in calorie Ice cream. Just wanted to let you know.

                                                                                       

                                             That's my story so what do you think?

                                            https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment