Thursday, October 21, 2021

Cover Charge


  Hello all well here's the story for the week.  Am I the only one that needs to pay a cover charge just to shop in the grocery story anymore? I mean you go into the grocery story like it's a club the food is to expensive like the drinks are in a club. To many people pushing and shoving you over to get to the sales items. Like a club  people always wanting to be seen. When you want to leave the club also know as the supermarket with a few token gifts ( which is  food for the week) you are charged $100 or more just to leave. I could be  wrong about this.  What do you think?  

 I got my flu shot this week. Let me tell you about that. First I made an appointment to get it done at a Walgreens drug store near me. My appointment was for 3p.m. on Wednesday. I had another appointment that same day and it was in the area that I was going to get my flu shot.  So I decided to stop Walgreens  to see if I could get the  flu shot earlier. The employees in that Walgreen put up such a stink I  canceled my appt and left.  I  when to  a Rite-Aid pharmacy by me got my flu shot  in 5 minutes of walking in. Minus the hassle and the stink attitude.  Now I just have to get the other shot and I am good..

                                                   So that's my story what do you think?

                                                  https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment