Friday, October 8, 2021

Wrong Week


  Hello all well here's the story so far. Murphy came to visit and I think he is still here. First I had a nail in my tire so I had to get that fixed. Thankful that the mechanic did not charge me for it. Went to turn on the oven to cook something  it's not working. So I have to get that fixed. My washing machine and dryer are  not working because of the flood in my rental. Thinking about getting that fixed. I am not even going into the medical problems that are coming up with me and my partner. That will take way to long.  Murphy is here anything that can will go wrong. I am praying for  Murphy to leave my life  today and every day going forward.  

Trying to sell  a van and house ain't easy.  That Van is  a 1984 Econline Van that has seen better day. We used it to do flea markets but that was a long time ago. Now we just want to sell it . It's been sitting in our driveway for far to long. Most of the people we talk to say that either the van is to old or that nobody is spending money right now. We only want $1500 for the van the price we paid to repair it. That's fair right?

Well that's the story for the week. It's about me spending a lot of money for repairs. 

                                                  So what do you think?

                                       https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment