Friday, October 29, 2021

Con Edison Really???


 
Hello all well here's the story for the week. I received a letter from Con Edison. Which is my light & gas company for my area. I live in New York so I use Con Ed. Anyway they sent me this letter stating that if I do not get their smart meters installed they will be charging me an extra $100 on my bill each month. That sounds like a treating letter to me. What do you think?  It's not like I don't pay Con Edison enough money as is. My monthly energy bill runs  about $200-220 a month. So I would say they are getting a pretty penny from me each month. 

So I called the company that's installing these new meters. They came  and install them. Mind you I had to get up at 5am so that I could make sure I was at my rental home  by 8am. I had a 8-12pm appt.

Now that these new meters are installed  my bill needs to be lower. Bet it's going to be higher. Watch and see.

On another note; Thanksgiving is around the corner trying to plan my menu. It will be simple. Turkey legs or wings, salad, sweet potato, corn bread and jello with fruit. So what's your plan for  Thanksgiving?

                                                      That's My Story what do you think?

                                                       https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment