Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Cooking


  Hello all well here's the story for the week. First I am a bad cook. I had to go to a youtube video just to find out how to make brown rice. Sad right? Anyway so far so good.  I went to a doctor last week before he came into see me. I heard his boss telling him off. The doctor did something wrong and his boss was not happy and he was telling the whole office about it by yelling.

So you know when the doctor came into see me he had a attitude  I don't deal in attitudes. So I told him to go back outside and let's try this  again. I am paying to much money for your services  for you to  give me  attitude. What is with doctor these days. This is not the first doctor that I  dealt with that was unprofessional.

Also I think murphy is gone. Meaning what could go wrong will that's Murphy. So far things have calmed down. I have paid a small fortune in repairs where I live and on my rental. But these were repairs that were needed or else I would not be spending the kind of money I spent.

  Hopefully November will be better. So that's my story what do you think?  

                                                    https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment