Sunday, September 26, 2021

Just Junk


Hello all well here's the story for the week. I decided since this week was a spend money week to take a break this weekend and go to some community yard sales. I love yard sales. I went to a new one and one I  go to yearly.  All I can say is the first community yard sale was in Douglaston . The houses were by the water they were big and beautiful.. The yard sales not so much. The houses that you had to go to were to spread out. Also the streets were to narrow . Which made  driving crazy because yard sale shoppers tend to park their cars in the middle of the street. They have no consideration for other drivers when it comes to them shopping at yard sales.  It got to frustrating so I moved on. Plus the things that were being sold was to expensive and I did not need them.

The  2nd community yard sale in  Williston Park  was a better driving situation but they had the same old stuff from the last 2 years. We did cover a lot of yard sales in this area. But the stuff was  about the same in every house and the prices were a bit higher. It was just a day out to get some air and look and see what people were selling.

Needless to say I have to much stuff to sell myself to even think about buying anybody else's stuff to sell.

                                                         So that's my story what do you think

                                                          https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment