Thursday, September 9, 2021

Who Knew??


  Hello all
well here's the story for the week. Who Knew?. I told you that I needed a plumber for my hot water heater in my rental. I started to call the company that I always used. But when I asked my facebook group about them did I get a ear full about the company. I even read the Yelp reviews and the bottom line is the company is a rip-off.

The last time they came to the house to  repair something. They told me I need new pipes in certain areas of the home and if I did not get them fixed the pipes would break and I would get a lot of water in my basement. I thought they were right so I did the job for $1700. Come to find out they have pulled that same scam on other customers. They Got Me or shall I say my money.

 It's hard now a days to believe anybody will come and do honest work. What happen to the good old repair people back in the day. Now I only see people who want to scam you. Such a shame.

                                              That's My Story what Do You Think?

                                             https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/             


                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment