Tuesday, September 14, 2021

2 Days


  Hello all well here's the story. 2 days it took to get a plumber in to look at my hot water heating tank and my heating system in my rental. Which I am glad it's empty at the moment. Anyway I had an appointment on Monday with the plumber he never showed.  The company he works for stated that he went to the wrong place. Who's fault was that? Now day 2 he finally shows up and fixed the problem and they have a nerve to charge me $1200. The killer part is two things I have not gotten the part to fix my hot water heater which would be about $500.  The part is  on order. Also these repair companies are charging $75 just to tell you what's  wrong with the item that needs to be fixed. To add insult to injury they include  the  $75 to the price of the bill if they have to fix it.  Not anymore that $75 is separate from the labor charge and parts  that you might need.

 Con Edison  already came and told me what was wrong with my systems for free. So why should I pay your repair company $75 to tell me the same thing? . If you don't have insurance money or house money you are going to be screwed. Repair   companies are now charging you  crazy prices to come and see what's needs to be fix. Forget  what they will  charge you to fix it.

                                   That's My Story What Do You Think?

                                    https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment