Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Scary


Hello all I know Halloween is around the corner. But  even before  that day  I still have scary thoughts. What about you? I am scared of being homeless, not have enough money for medications, my teeth falling out. I have gum disease.  Not being able to live on my income which is not much if something were to happen to my partner. All these scary thoughts keep me up at night. 

I am trying to correct and do better with some of the things that I mentioned. I am trying to make a budget and stick to it. I am looking for ways that I can cut back and cut down. But living in New York no matter what you do is expensive from food to repairs. Heck they are charging us for air. Kidding but I would not put it pass New York to do that.

I know that your saying you can not predict what life will throw at you , No you can not but you can be prepared by doing the right things like planning the best you can. So when life throws you crazy stuff  you will be prepared for it financially I am talking about.

                                                 That's  my story what do you think?

                                                https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment