Thursday, March 4, 2021

New Friend


  Hello all well here's the story so far. I have a new friend. I feed the  stray cats in my backyard along with the squirrels and the birds. Anyway the cats leave food over because they are spoiled. Me and my neighbor feed them. So with the left over food from the cats the raccoons in the neighborhood finish it. I saw a raccoon walking my backyard looking for the food yesterday morning. I was shocked because I thought they only come out at night. Oh well at  somebody is not letting my hard earned money go to waste on cat food.

                                                                                


Got my first shot for the virus  on Monday. The whole thing was ran by FEMA which consisted of the military processing you in, giving you the shot. Thank god it was quick and easy. I will say that all of the military personnel that we talked to was nice and polite.  Now back for the second vaccination shot in 2 weeks.

                                               So that's my story for the week what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment