Thursday, February 25, 2021

Got It!


                                                                       Hello All

Well here's the story for the week. I called and got an appointment for the Covid 19 vaccination  shot for march. I was surprised because every place I tried to get a shot they said no appt was available. Glad me and my partner both were able to get an  appt, But I had to get a doctor's  note stating that I was a diabetic even before I could make an appt. Really I think if you have the  vaccine and you know we all need it.  Everybody no matter the age or heath condition, where you live, what you look like  we should  all get it. Without being put through the ringer first.  Anyway it's my  D**n Furnace again!!



My hot water was not working right. It gave me super hot burn you skin off water. So I called the furnace company to fix it. And you know they told me that I had a valve problem that  needed to be  fixed  at the cost of $600. Hey didn't I just pay you $1800 a minute ago for a coil for this darn thing??  This machine is not even 10 years old and already It's costing me a pretty penny.  I am so done with repair bills and fix up. You just don't know. 

                                              That's my story what do you think?

                                         https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment