Thursday, February 4, 2021

Darn You Snow


  Hello all well here's the story for the week. NYC got a lot of snow 18 inches. So you know what I had to do. Yes shovel 2 houses no less. First shoveling the first house the one I live in I fell in the snow and could not get back up. Snow was to deep. Thank god for my neighbor he came over to help me up.  My rental home I shoveled the next day and my neighbor next door bless her heart she's about 80 came over to help me. I kept telling her It's ok by she said no and helped anyway. She's Korean and don't speak or understand  English . But we get a long fine with the language barrier. She's so sweet.

So for 2 days of deep shoveling I am done. Also I got an estimate of my property taxes for both homes. One is $9768.00 the rental is $5700.00. That's close to $16,000 for property taxes for 2 homes in New York city. I really live in queens outside of the city. One is getting sold soon. I do not trust renting my second home out anymore. Especially with everything going on and people can not pay the rent  now for the places they are living in. So what chance do I have of getting a good tenant. Truthy I really don't want my rental to suck up all my saved cash. So she's gota go.

               Well that's my story for this week. Hope your staying safe and warm.

                                                          So what do you think?

                                           https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment