Thursday, February 18, 2021

My Heart


                                                                         Hello all 

Well here's the story for the week. My heart goes out to the people living in Texas. Not only do they dealing with snow, ice and below freezing temperatures. They are also dealing with busted pipes that are now flooding their homes. It's crazy and true when they say life is so unpredictable. My heart goes out to them and my prayers.

                              


Been feeding the stray cats in my neighborhood. Between me and my neighbor who is also doing it. These strays are living the life. They have to nerve to pass on my less expensive cat food to eat the better food that my neighbor puts out. But they still need me because I give them water which they drink  quick fast. Oh well like my mother use to say when you get hungry even the less desirable food look good to you.

Well that's my story  what do you think?

                           

No comments:

Post a Comment