Friday, February 12, 2021

Come On Now!!!


 Hello all well here's the story for the week. My shower was not getting any hot water. So I called my furnace company. Since my furnace provides my hot water. After several calls they  sent a man to look at it. The  repairman tells me that I need a new heating coil for the furnace.   and it will cost $1600!! Really that much? I said damn every time someone comes to fix something in this house it cost me over $500. Luck thing I had vacation money that  we did not use to pay for this fix, but what if I did not have the money. The furnace company would have had to put me on a payment plan which would have been $100 a month with no interest. That's why I say it pays to have a house emergency fund because you never know when your going to get an emergency.

If It had not been for my partners income I would have had to  wait to get the  furnace fixed, because I could not have afforded to pay for it without him.  If it was my only income I would have either  a few choices.  First  put me on a lower plan like $50 a month instead of $100 or  I could charge it to my credit card  and pay it out with the high interest rate  or  I could go with  out  hot water until I could find the money to pay for it. Crazy right. 

                                         So that's my story what do you think? 

                                       https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment