Friday, January 29, 2021

Not Bad


  Hello all well here's the story for the week. I am waiting on all my information so that I can file my taxes. Why is it that company's are so slow to send out tax information. Knowing that the government needs it. I really look forward to doing my taxes this year Not! I know  I am going to owe Uncle Sam some money with the unemployment I been getting  and stock that was sold.

Speaking of stock sale I purchased dunking donuts stock years ago because I liked their coffee and they were popular.  I got a notice yesterday that somebody purchased all the company stock and therefore I had to sell my shares. The company went private. I looked at my bank statement and I had a nice deposit from the sale of the dunking donuts stocks. I  did not pay that much for it when I purchased it for about  $30 a share back then  it was selling for $106 last time I checked. So let's just say I made a nice profit on that.

It's cold in new York 20 degrees and I am trying to play catch-up with shredding all my papers and cleaning up . To be honest this first month of 2021 I am been pretty lazy.

                                               So what's my story what do you think?

                                            https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment