Friday, January 15, 2021

Happy


  Hello all well here's the story for the week. I am Happy! Here's why I just did my end of year finance report . I am happy to say that I am up a couple more dollars then I was last year. I also got a good heart rating from my doctor. I told you that  my heart doctors told me that my heart was not function has it should be. When I went to him this week he says the heart is better .  I thanked God for that.

Also I went grocery shopping this week and found some pretty good meat sales at my local  Stop & Shop. Chicken was 89 cents a pound. My sweet Italian sausages was 2  for $7. Which normally a pack would be $5-6 dollars.  So yes I am very happy and blessed.

Also I been feeding the stray cats and squirrels in the neighborhood. They are eating good everyday. I consider them my outdoor pets.

                                              That's my story what do you think?

                                             https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment