Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Com On Now!


  Hello all well here's the story for the week. where do I start. Ok so I got my Con Edison Bill adjusted for my rental home.( My Con Edison serves my electricity and gas for my rental) Come to find out they owe me $985 for the electricity alone. I called Con Edison about the credit and they told me that my gas bill  still  had to be adjusted and I need to wait and see what happens. So the Next Con Edison bill for the rental home comes in for February. Again I see the electric for the house and not the gas. I owe $62 for electric and still have over a $900 credit. I will be calling them this week to say give me my money. I will deal with the gas bill when it comes. It's will probably be a credit as well. Since the rental house now sits empty because of Covid-19


 I was shocked . I got my medical bill from some test that I took a couple of months ago. That bill was $52,000. I said D**N!!. Thank god for insurance because they paid  for the bill  with all the discounts the bill came out to $25,845.00 and that was to much. I was thinking that if I did not have insurance  then  the hospital would have to  put me on some kind of  payment plan.  I would  call them to see what kind of discounts they offer. This kind  of bill will wipe out a person's saving if they have any in a minute.

                                                   That's my Story what do you think?

                                          https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

                                                                  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment