Saturday, March 13, 2021

Thanks Uncle


  Well here's the story for the week. Thanks Uncle Biden for approving the stimulus package that  would  put $2400 in me and my partner's pocket. Also the extension for other things that's in the stimulus package it's greatly needed and apricated  thank you. Now if you can just get to the Property taxes and give us some needed updated credit that would be great. So for  going on this week I am filing my taxes on Monday and I hope that I will be getting some money back. Not likely but a girl can dream right. Yes you can call me greedy when it comes to money. I like to have it in my bank account it makes me feel safe.

Got the bill from my oil company who also fixes my heating system. The guy came and adjusted my hot water system. He told us what to do in the future. On the bill it stated that one of the charges was his advice on what to do for the future which was a charge of $200. So now the heating company is charging you for advice. And if I did not have a contract with them the advice that I was given would have cost me  $300. All I can say is Really? I am so tired of being ripped off by these repair companies who try to make up for loss revenue by over charging you or making up charges for you to pay. It's Crazy!

                                                       That's My Story What Do You Think?

                                                      https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment