Wednesday, December 30, 2020

I Am So Greedy



Hello all well here's the story for the week. First Happy New Year! Hope 2021 is better then 2020. Now on to the story. I am so greedy I have spend  $1849.00 for the year on take out food. That's right I spent  that much for the year just eating out. It's a disgrace. I will do better in 2021 by cooking more eating out less. I find eating out now with everything that's going on that the food is not as good as it use to be. So why waste money on it right. You know what I could have done with that money?   I also spent $632 on gambling for the year. That's crazy and what have I won about $50 bucks. Darn you lotto I must quit you!

 I have been  watching Downton Abby. You have to see this show from the beginning because it's crazy for the 1920's. There's  plotting, backstabbing, betrayal  almost like a soap opera but better. The family and the servants are a hot mess. I am hooked on this show. You can watch it free on Peacock. They have some good shows on there. Did I mention they are Free!

                                                     Well that's My Story What Do You Think?

                                                              https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment