Thursday, December 24, 2020

Happy Holidays

 

Happy Holidays

Well here's the story since I have not spoken to you for a while. Thankfully everything is quite. No emergencies to deal with. I am just relaxing and getting my library stash of books I want to read ready for the holiday season.
I also keep watching to see when the new unemployment money will be delivered. The last check was this week for me and I was hoping that I would continue to receive my unemployment until March of 2021. But of course the person who I shall not mention is holding Everybody up!
 It's so unfair that people who really need this money is not able to get it for the holiday season and might not get it for the new year. I tell you one person should not have all this power to control people livelihoods.  
But this year and every year I give more then I get I don't believe in getting gifts I am a giver more then a receiver so I give as much as I can and then give some more.

  So that's my story what do you think?
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment