Saturday, December 5, 2020

Not In The Mood


  Hello all well here's the story for the week. The holidays are about 3 weeks away and I am just not feeling it. This year 2020 needs to be over so that people can go back to a semi-normal life wearing our mask of course. Being a women of a certain age I am over 55 ( ok satisfied) my thoughts are more focused on paying my bills, eating cheaply and maintaining my simple lifestyle. The last thing I am thinking about is getting people gifts and spending money. Knowing that in 2021 my house might need some work. I need a new car. Medical bills and drugs I have to buy might go up. And we already discussed my property taxes  the last time we talked. See why I am not in the mood to celebrate. To busy worrying about things that I can not control. So what are you doing for the holidays?

                                                 That's My Story What Do You Think?

                                                              https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment