Tuesday, December 1, 2020

D**N This Is CrazY


  Hello all well here's the story for today. I got my property tax increase  notice that will be due in January. Thankfully I don't owe them anything . If I had to pay it would have been like $35. Remember this is a property tax increase not the property tax itself. Which when it comes to paying  the full property taxes in June I will have to pay $9,000 for the house I live in and $5,000 for my rental property. Did I mention I live in High A** New York City. I remember when my property taxes use to be $7,000 & $4,000.

I was doing the math yesterday trying to get my budget ready for the new year and I realized that I need  $860 a month for the property tax on the house I live in and around $550 for the rental. Which will be on the selling block come 2021, Reason for that is  I am to scared to rent to anybody until they get this cure for  the Corona Virus. People are so behind in their rent right now  that the candidates for rental now and in the future  is slim to none. So what do you think will  happen in 2021 as far as  the rental market goes

                                            So that's My story for now what do you think?

                                                   https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment