Sunday, December 27, 2020

Trying


                                                         Hello All Happy Holidays.

Well here's the story for the week. Since 2021 is on Friday and today is Sunday I am starting my challenges early. I am doing the dollar really two dollar a day challenge. I am also trying to use coupons and save the money that I save from using the coupons.

I am trying to get my house ready for the new year meaning cleaning it up, organize stuff and  throwing away stuff which is my passion. I love to throw stuff away. Don't care if it still has the tags on it If I purchased it and have not used it in a year I throw it away or donate it.

So far it's been quite and I like it like that. On Tuesday I have the last of my test and it's on to a new year hope this one is better then the one we are leaving behind.

                                                      That's My Story What Do You Think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment