Thursday, September 1, 2016

Stupid


 Hey Everyone,Well here's my story so far. I am so Stupid at times. Espically this week. I went to the supermarket yesterday I spent about $90. when the cashier asked me if I had any coupons. I told her yes but they were at home. She looked at me funny like then waited for me to put my charge card in the machine. I had coupons a few of them that I could have used for my food purchases espically the $10 off one the store gave me last week because of an error they had made.  Stupid right?

You would think that I would learn my lesson. I can not tell you how much money I spend playing lotteries and buying scratch off tickets to win either nothing or $1-3 dollars if lucky.  I am also  struggling  to try  and think of ways to save money to go on vacation.  I am stupid because if I stop playing lotto that is my vacation money!!

 These are just a few of the stupid things that I do when it comes to not paying attention to my money. But this is September and the month is still young so stay tuned! So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment