Monday, August 29, 2016

Trying!


Hello Everyone and Happy Monday. well here's the story so far. I am walking to lose some weight. So far for the month of August I have walked  20 days at an average of 3 miles a day. Not bad right. I am doing this for  2 reasons.
 Reason 1 is that I am a diabetic and I need to lose the weight so that my numbers go down and I don't have to take so many insulin shots. Can I tell you I hate testing my blood levels and taking shots.
 Reason 2 is that I am  doing a Christmas cruise and I need to enjoy my cruise and not feel guilty about what I eat. Because I will be eating a whole lot. Hey it's 10 days of non stop eating, relaxing and  enjoying the sea and I need to be ready and in shape for it.

Also I am trying as you know to make money anyway I can, But you already know this. I am also trying to make sure that my pensions , social security and my financial life stays in order so when I am easy to collect  which will be when I am 62 I will have no problems. Know what I mean?

Other then that I am trying to downsize and be responsible for the things that I do, But mostly I am focusing on getting rid of my junk so that I can lead a simpler life, want some free  junk?

                                                             So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment