Thursday, August 18, 2016

Insurance!!!!


Hello Everyone, well here's my story so far. You must and I mean Must have insurance. I just got a statement from my insurance company stating  this is what my monthly drugs would be costing me if I did not have insurance to pay for them. $2080.39 a month. But thank god for insurance because I only paid $96.71 and my insurance paid the rest $1983.68.

Think about it for a minute if your like me and need medications on a monthly and you had no insurance it would cost you around $24,000. a year  just for medication if not more. That's way to expensive for medication. But if you need to take certain medication to stay alive what can you do?
That's why I am saying that you need medial  insurance alone I could not afford to pay for this type of medication without it. Without the insurance I would have to choose what medication i could afford to take. And no one should ever be put in that kinda position.

I finally found a washing machine that is cheap enough for me to purchase. ( it's for my rental home remember) It will cost $360  with tax, insulation, new hoses and taking away my old machine the total bill should be $400. That's the cheapest I can get a machine for and this is not a fancy machine it's the cheapest and the most basic of washing machines. Nothing fancy for a rental. 

So that's my story so far, what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment