Thursday, August 11, 2016

Coffee Cost This Much!!!


Hello Everyone, Well here's my story so far. It's in my favor. Meaning that yesterday I went food shopping and I got a can of coffee that was suppose to be $6.99 for this size can of coffee. But when I checked my receipt I notice I was charged $12.99 for the coffee. Instead of the $6.99.It always pays to check your register receipts.  After finding the error  I went to the service desk at the grocery store and the clerking working the desk  found a  bigger error then I did. She saw that they did not charge me $12.99 for the coffee  they really charge me $24.99! I was not mad but glad that this women caught this big error.

So I ended up getting 2 cans of coffee for $6.99 and a $5 coupon to use toward my next grocery store purchase. Because the store made such a big error their policy  is when we error  the customers benefit from it. See how it pays to always check your register receipts because sometimes things come out in your favor. So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment