Thursday, August 4, 2016

Three Times!!!


 Hello Everyone, well here's the story for the week. I finally got an interview with Sears. I went yesterday. The interviewer was very nice, she told me about the job. It was in the appliances dept selling refrigerators, washing machines, vacuums , stoves etc. This was a commission department that also payed a basis salary of $200 every two weeks , Nice right.....  I could have taken the job but...... There were a few things that just did not sit right with me. First they expect you to make at least 1-2 sales for the month. They also wanted you to push their warranties and credit cards on people. That way this gave you more commission. They wanted  you to follow up with people if they did not buy from you on the first day. They wanted you to work various shifts and sell sell sell. I listen to the interviewer and all I heard was muti-level marketing. Meaning that you sell a product for a commission with a bases pay.

I told the interviewer that I will be on vacation in December she told me if I get the job she could not approve my vacation. I thanked her and say no thanks to the job. I need a vacation more then I need to sell appliances. Oh well this is the third time I have interview with Sears and the songs  are  still the same.  So I will be moving on to look for another kind of  part-time job outside of Sears  after I come back from vacation in December of course. So what do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment