Sunday, September 11, 2016

So Expensive


Good Morning Everyone, Well here's the story for the week. Passports! Do you realize that you need updated passports before you go on any trip. I am talking about cruises and flying? I have a passport that will not expire until March 2017, Here I thought that I can cruse in December and by January I would send  my passport off for renewal. Not happening. The passport office and the cruise ship told me that my passport can not have less in then 6 months before it expires. I have  about 4 months on mine come December. So now you know what I have to do. I have to run around and get a new passport actually get it renewed before Dec. The cost of all this will be......$110. I tell you the government gets their money no matter what. Mind you I have to get new passport pictures cost $17, Send it express mail cost about $10.  All of this money being spent just for a book with my picture and a government stamp. Go figure!  And after I send all this information to the passport office it takes 4-6 weeks to get it back for $110 you would think I could get my passport back in a week! Well that's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment