Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Downsizing......


Good Morning Everyone, Well here's my story so far. I want to downsize soooooooo bad. Meaning that yesterday I looked at all the junk in my house and I  wanted to call junk buster right there on the stop to take it all away. I want to live in a bare bones apartment. I guess after you get older stuff means nothing to you like it did when you were younger. I am up in age the better side of 54 and I am tired. I long to live in a small apartment with the basics to live on. I was thinking about selling my stuff on the Internet and using that money to move. Vegas is my first choice  and Settle a close second.
I finally found a washing machine that I could live with price wise. I am purchasing it this week. It will cost me around $400 with everything and that's the cheapest I could find believe me I have looked. My problem is that the salesman stated that appliances don't last long anymore. My last machine lasted 20 years. I am lucky if the new one last 7-10 years. I hate that companies are making junk stuff  when it comes to appliances and they expect you to pay high prices for it.
                                 Well that's my story for now so what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment