Monday, September 26, 2016

I Am Being Sued!!


Good Morning Everyone, Well here's the story for today. Yesterday I got a banging on my door it was about 9:am. I was still asleep and I was pissed that someone would bang on my door at that hour on a Saturday morning. Anyway I called out the window to see who it was ( yea I know that was real classy of me calling out the window). The guy identified himself and stated he had a delivery for me. I told my partner  about the guy at the door. He went to the door and ask the guy what he wanted. The he handed him a legal paper stating that my partner was being sued for now get this.... Property that he owns and a religious church wants it! This is crazy right.

The lawsuit basically is that my partner owns 50% of a piece of land in another state a religious school owns the other 50% . So the school is trying to take my partner to court so that they could buy his half for cheap.. The school figures that if they take my partner to court that he would buckle and just give them the land for next to nothing. NOT!!! the case. We had a lawyer working on this problem for the last 10 months. So right now we're letting the lawyer handle it.. Will keep you updated. It's scary getting papers about someone suing over a bunch of  BULL S***!!
                                                            So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment