Friday, September 30, 2016

New Phone


Hey Everyone. Well here's the story for today! I got a new phone and it's with the company I always wanted! I went with Consumer Cellular. The service is cheap I get two touch phones that I had to pay $200 for.  But the service is cheap because with all the bells and whistles on both phones it will only cost me $50 bucks a month for service. Compared to the $70 I was paying for just my plain phones with no bells and whistles.. Plus I get to try the service free for 45 days and if I don't like it  I can cancel the service and it cost me nothing. Plus I am a AARP member and I get a 10% discount off the service. I am loving it. and  I  am saving $20 bucks on my monthly bill.

Yesterday was a money day for me. I sold something that was over $100. I got great news about the property I told you about and the lawsuit. It's almost settled and we should be getting a nice piece of money for that property soon. Plus I got new phones at a discount. I was loving yesterday. Now let's hope it's a another money day today!
                                                   That's my story so what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment