Sunday, October 2, 2016

Twenty Dollar Challenge



Happy Sunday Everyone. Well Here's my story so far.  I am trying to do , no correction I am determined to do this $20 dollar challenge that I always say I am going to do and I don't finish it. Well this Oct 1th I started again and I am doing it. My goal is to get $1000. by Nov 1, 2017 so that I can have pocket money for my California Cruise. 
So far I  went to the grocery store to return my bottle and cans. I got 70 cents for that. Then I used a 25% off CVS coupons. Saved $1.70 on that. So far I have saved $2.40 which I will be placing that money in my 2017 Holiday club.
I need to do this because I always start stuff an never finish this time I am starting and not stopping until I reach my goal!!
So what do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment