Friday, October 28, 2016

Getting Cold!!!

                                    Good Evening Everyone, Well here's my story so far...

Fall season in New York and it's getting cold outside and windy. I am more of a spring person myself. I love the cold but only when I can stay inside.I am happy to report that my holiday check came in this week. I was glad I am using that money for my cruise in December. I manage to save over $1000 by saving coins, doing mystery shopping, using coupons and selling anything  I could make a buck on. I sold it and put it toward my holiday cruise club. I am staring a new one this week for my California trip in 2017.

This week has been nothing but doctors and dentist appointments. Which is a must for someone that way over 30. Thank god for insurance and I still have to pay co pays which amount to about $50 every doctors visit and $60 every dentist visit. This is ok compared to what  it would cost me without the insurance. Thank god my medical test are fully covered. Have you seen how much medical testing can run you I am talking into the thousands.....

I figured that with the holidays coming and retailers are looking for people to work for them I hope that will still be the case  when  I get back off of my trip. Starting in January I will be looking for a part-time job.  I realized that I need a part-time job to keep me sane and to put some extra money in my pocket. Don't get me wrong I like staying at home and doing what needs to be done. But I have been there done that now it's time to move on to something else... So what do you think?   

No comments:

Post a Comment