Sunday, November 1, 2015

Scary Stuff


Good Morning Everyone. Here's the story for today. First Happy November!  I get scared about things like normal people do. But instead of a scary movie like Halloween, or Friday the 13th scaring me It's American Greed the series. If you don't know About American Greed it's about con men who take atavange of people. The Bernie Madoff's of the world. They sell people these worthless investments these crooks then  the money  they stole and use it for their own personal pleasures. This scres me why......
Because I have a few pennies invested into the stock market with a personal finance planner and a lot of these American Greed stories deal with people like that .

 I worry if my investment are safe. This is money that I have saved over 19 years of working and  I can't make it back or afford to lose it to a con man. Not saying that my personal money adviser is a con man. He has put my money into funds that were growing nicely. He is very conservative when it comes to investing  money, but I still worry. Your taking about something that keeps me up at night  the fear of losing a lot of money.

My partner tells me not to worry  what's the worst that could happen. He tells me that we have safety nets in place for our saving. He yells at me to stop watch that darn American Greed It's making me and him crazy! This sounds good  I still worry. So what do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment