Friday, November 20, 2015

More Time....




Good Evening Everyone. Here’s my story for the week. Since I find myself having more free time then I did when I was working I am reading more. Ok, I am napping more to but the point is I am reading more. I have  time to enjoy the books again. I am currently reading  Richistan it's about the new rich and their spending habits versus the old rich. Did I mention I love to read about people and their wealth?  I like to read about the foolish ways they spend their money makes for good reading.



Guess what's coming up that's right Black Friday  who dares to be in the stores with the crowds and stress just for holiday gifts. I decided a long time ago to skip the holidays when it comes to giving gifts. I buy my gifts in the yard sales season when it cheap and save them to give for the holiday season. There is nothing that I need to buy that will make me go out on Black Friday to spend money that I do not have and  fight with people I do not know. What about you?  I will confess that I am excited to see what will happen on Black Friday all the craziness and  fights makes for good entertainment on TV don't you think?


                                        So that's my story what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment