Saturday, November 14, 2015

Happy Friday!



Hello Everyone. Well here's the story for today. I was a sucka and went back to Pathmark since the supermarket in its last days. They were offering $50-70% off things. Yes to answer your questions I spent another $130 bucks but only on things that will get me thought the winter months. I told my partner that I do not want to see another supermarket for a long time. I also added up what we spend on eating out and supermarket visits for October it was $451.04  for two people.  My food goal is to get our monthly food bill down to $300 or less. That's the plan anyway.




     On to other things my challenges especially the $1 a day challenge is heading in to its second week and I have already made $1.50!  So I am behind in that challenge.
The Win/ lose Lotto challenge is still going strong I think I have more money in my losing bucket then my winning bucket.
The Coin Investment Challenge is also doing well I have purchased over $160 in Kellogg’s. This is all coins of course.  So what I need from you is to  buy a lot of Kellogg’s products so my stock can do up (kidding)

Lastly I am planning my Thanksgiving meal it will be small and cheap for  two people. So I think it's going to be duck or chicken with two sides with Jell-O for dessert. That's the plan anyway. So what are you doing for Thanksgiving? And what do you think?  


No comments:

Post a Comment