Monday, May 8, 2023

Stuff


  Hello all well here's the story so far. Stuff and so much of it. My neighbor is moving and instead of him having a yard sale or just telling the neighborhood come get this stuff for free. What does he do? He calls a removal company, and they haul 3 trucks worth of good stuff away. The neighbor could have at least donated some of the furniture, a bike, office chair and other pieces to charity.  He just decided to throw in the garage. I don't know why but it made me mad to see all that good stuff.  Go to waste while people who might not be able to afford certain things could have used the stuff he threw away. Just a waste. Maybe it's just me but I hate to see good stuff go to waste.

My real estate agent called me today my 2nd home is not getting the traffic. That I should be getting.  So, we decided to lower the price by $5000. I was for it because I don't want to carry the house into 2024. It's costing me to much as is and with no tenant in the home. My expenses just for the second house is crazy. So, yea I want to sell it fast can you blame me.

                                   Well that's my story what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment