Thursday, May 18, 2023

It Cheaper


  Hello all well here's the story so far. I hate to cook, but the restaurants we use to go to are horrible now. Even the takeout fast food places food is not as good as it use to be. So now I am doing more cooking at home. I am not a big fan of cooking but I have no choice. Also, I have to watch my salt intake. So, it helps that I cook my own meals and it's cheaper. It's still raining on me. Now the new oven we just purchase has a problem that needs to be fixed. That stove is not even a month old and now it's giving us problems. They don't make stuff like they use to.

Also, if you bank with a commercial bank like I do. Make sure you always take your bank card. Because yesterday I wanted to cash a check and went into my bank. Forgot my bank card. They wanted my driver's license. I did not want to show them that there is a reason behind that. So basically, they told me that I could not cash the check if I did not have the bank card or show them my drivers license. I told them forget. I will go to another bank that I have an account with. I think it's time I take my money out of commercial banks and go back to my old saving banks. I like them better.

                                               So that's my story what do you think?
                                               https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment