Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Bills


  Hello all well here's the story so far. First how was your holiday weekend? Hope that you did something good. Well, here's the story. I received a doctor's bill in the amount of $9785.  First, I was going to get upset then I relaxed because I know this must be a mistake. I already paid $1000 toward that bill. I remember when I went to the doctor's office. They stated they would handle the bill since I had insurance (Thank God) I had just got a bill that the insurance company paid for that was $70,000. I only had to pay $300. This is why I say you must have insurance because a medical issue will wipe out all of your saving in a heartbeat. Anyway. I called the hospital, and they told me not to worry about it because my insurance company should handle it. I hate when they send me big bills like that. Because it's nothing scarier than getting a big hospital bill and not being able to cover it. I would have quickly told them to put me on a payment plan and I would be paying them $5 a month until they say the heck with this and forgave the bill. My weekend was quiet, nothing special but the nice weather. 

                                  So that's my story what do you think?

                         https://www.ebluejay.com/store/coinqueen57



No comments:

Post a Comment