Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Another Bites the Dust


  Hello all well here's the story for the week so far. When it rains it's expensive. I have a skylight on my back porch that started to leak. Like I don't have other money problems to worry about now. I called the roofer. He stated that he can get me a skylight.  Since my old skylight had holes in it that's why the leaks. Now this was on Monday. I can't imagine what that will cost me. Especially since I just got a brand-new stove delivered on Monday costing me $1300. Now get this the stove that I got is not even the top of the line it was the cheapest but with a good company G.E. I remember paying $500 for a stove back in the day and that was expensive.

Besides all of this money that seems to be slipping through my hands because of repairs. The bad part is that I don't seem to be making any money. The stock market is killing my retirement saving, interest rates on CDs are really sad. I am looking in to getting a part-time job. Just so I can put the money away for repairs. Am I wrong for doing that?

                                           Well, that's my story what do you think?

                                                    https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment