Tuesday, May 23, 2023

It's Crazy


  Hello all well here's my story so far. New York City's DMV ( Dept Of Moto Vehicles) is crazy. Here's why I say that. I needed to get a title for my car. I went to the DMV that I use to go to. They moved to a different place. Now I had to search for the new place. When I got there, they had guards at the front door like you were trying to enter Fort Knox with the gold. I told the guard what I needed. They told me I had to make an appointment first online before I could enter the building. This is not the first time a place I tried to enter had a guard standing at the door blocking your entrance until you told them your whole life story.

Ok so I wasted gas and a trip to DMV. I made the appointment to get my car title. On the day that I went no guard at the door. You just walk right in and take care of your business. No one even asked me for my appointment letter. All I could say is Really?? I wasted gas. my time and got frustrated trying to make a DMV appointment. Now they are just letting anyone come in.  Is it just me that's has to go the extra mile to get things done?

                                             That's My story What Do you Think?

                                            https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment