Saturday, May 28, 2022

What Privilege?


Hello all well here's the story for the week. I got my American Express bill yesterday and I owe $160 this is the fee for having the card. I called up and told them that I wanted to use my points toward the bill. I also asked them what some of the fees on the other cards are the customer service rep told me that theirs a $250, 375 and 650 card fees with certain cards. So, I ask you what you are getting with American Express to pay such high fees just for the privilege of using the card. Which is crazy. 

Since I don't use the card hardly, I am looking into their no fee card. After I use up all the points that I have with them. To me having an American Express card is not worth the $160 a year in fess that I have to pay because I don't really use it and I am a cheapskate.


Trying to hire a good real estate agent is frustrating. I interviewed a real estate agent yesterday. I am thinking about selling my rental home. Don't want to carry the bills on it for 2023. Anyway, this real estate agent came in and looked at the house. Then she started talking crazy about what I needed to do to sell it. I was ok with that then the crazy part comes. She gets a call from her vet and after the call she starts talking about her cat and the problems that the cat has going to the bathroom. Really miss your here to tell me about  my house not your cat and it's problems. It's get crazier from there. Needless to say I will not be using her. Not the right fit.

                                             So That's My Story What Do You Think?

                                                   https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment