Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Really??


  Hello all well here's the story for the week. The word today is Saving! Yes I am looking over my bills and seeing who I can call to cut back our cut out their services. I really am starting to realize living in New York is expensive. I am seen so many video's where people are  getting evicted and becoming homeless because they do not have the money to pay rent. So that scares me a lot . I think if I lost my partner's income I am screwed. With my pension and social security I will just be getting by I think If I cut back on my bills. So  I looked over our Verizon  bill today we are paying $135 a month for landline and internet service. To much so I called and they have a cheaper plan for $89. I still get everything  but at $50 dollars less. There is a catch the telephone tech has to come in a check the phone lines and it will cost a one time payment of $222. Which is crazy. I know These companies get you coming and going.   

I was taking things for granted not anymore I am getting older and I need to start waking the F-Up and pay attention to my money.

We are down to one car now my old Besty is on it's last leg and I can not drive her but so far. So the car that I am using now  the lights keeps going out on the dash board making it impossible at time to see what gear I am in. It will be going to the mechanic today but I need a car. I can not let the only car we have for now break down.

                                                That's My Story What Do You Think?

                                               https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

                                                   


No comments:

Post a Comment