Saturday, May 21, 2022

Spending More to Save


 
Hello All well here's the story for the week I spent more to save money. Let me explain I have Verizon FiOS which covers my internet and landline. Yes, I still have a landline. Call me old fashion. Anywho when I first got the internet telephone package, I was paying $89 that was about 5 years ago. When I looked at my Verizon bill today, I am now paying $139 for the internet/telephone package. What happen to my $89 dollar deal. So I called and they told me that since it's been a while that a someone would have to come check my lines and it would be $222. Then I can go back on the $89.00 plan. By me being on the $89 dollar plan it saves me $50 bucks a month.

But if you think about it, I am paying $200 to save $600 for the year which is actually a saving to me of $300. So I paid the upfront money of $222 to save $300 was I wrong? 

                                                                    


Went car shopping again and what do you know they had a nice Toyota corolla a used one with  25,000. miles in black. It drives nice I wanted it the price $25,000. and they would not trade in my old car for  the used one. They told me to sell it myself.  At first  the salesperson was  nice and friendly. Then the sales person turned nasty when I did not want to buy a car at that moment. I told him I would think about it. That's when the ugliness in him came out. Talking about I wasted his time. That's your job to sell cars right. Not  all people who come through the door will buy. Don't like your job get a new one.  

That's My Story What Do you Think?

No comments:

Post a Comment