Friday, May 6, 2022

Fear


  Hello all well here's the story for the week Fear!! Have you gotten to a certain age Like me and thought that your money will not last. Well I am at that point right now. I have done a budget and I see I have more bills then I do money if I was to lose my partners income. Right now I am trying to cut back and think of ways that I can reduce my bills and increase my income. But really a person of my age who has been working for 40 years It's hard to go back to work now since I have been home retired for 7 years.

My Van situation I told you about  it. I gave  my van to fix to my mechanic  3 weeks ago. Every time I drive by the gas station it's sitting in the same place it has been for the last 3 weeks. I am not worried I am dumping it as soon as I get a chance. That will be money I save on insuring something I have not used in years.

     So far May has been quite which is a good thing for me. Happy Mothers Day.

                                             So That's My Story What Do You Think?

                                            https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

                                                  


No comments:

Post a Comment