Monday, May 16, 2022

Keeping On Top


 Hello all well here's the story for the week. Where did my money go?  I have a few stocks that I have purchased a couple of years ago. I always keep track of this money when the statements come out. I saw in one statement that I did not have any money in one of the stocks that I owned. It showed a zero balance. Funny because last year I had a balance that was not zero. So I called the company to find out where the heck my money went. I need every penny I can get right now. With  my bill being higher then  last year every  penny counts.

Thank goodness I solved that where's my money problem. Now on to can I sell my house problem. I went on  one of my facebook groups to ask about good real estate agents and I got a ton of replies . I guess the real estate business is  very competitive because a lot of real estate agents reached out to me about my house. I have a few names that I will be calling soon. It's cost me about $10,000 a year for a house that just sits empty. It's not benefiting me anymore time to sell.

                                        So that's my story so far what do you think?

                                               https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment