Sunday, April 4, 2021

Two Faces


  Hello all. Happy Easter. Here's the story for today. Sometimes I feel like a two faced person.. I say that I am a cheapskate and yes I love to save money but.. Sometimes I do things that goes against my cheapskate ways. Like I go on vacations and  spend thousands of dollars doing it. That's not  being a cheapskate. I play lotto when the jackpots is big. That's not being a  cheapskate. I buy cakes and cookies that are more expensive then I can make at home. That's not  being  a cheapskate. I spend hundreds of dolls on sending gifts to family members just to put a smile on their face. That's not being a cheapskate.   I use to feed my habit of buying Barbie dolls sparing no expense. That's not being a cheapskate. You see the point. I live two different lifestyles. Yes I am cheap  in certain ways and in others I am not. That's why sometimes I feel  2 faced.



Let me tell you what happen with my landscaper. I told him that I needed a bill for 2020. He said that he would stop by the house yesterday and give me a bill. He stated that I paid some of 2020's lawn care bill already. When he came back he did not have a bill. So really he has no clue of how much I owe him. He had told me one time that his daughter does his books. I asked him to tell her to send me a bill. I bet I will not see a bill  in the mail anytime soon. With this landscaper it's a guess of how much we owe him. Thank god I keep track of the times he comes and the price he quoted us for lawncare. But I am not going to tell him that. Let's see what he comes up with on his own. It's not my company and  or responsibility to keep his books. 

                                           That's My Story What Do You Think?

                                    https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment