Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Buying A Car


  Hello all well here's the story so far. I am in the market for a new car. My old car is 30 years old I kid you not. Why buy new when old works fine that's my motto. Well anyway my old car is starting to cost me in repairs. So I thought it's time to look for a new one. Living in New York it's not easy searching for a car. These of the salespeople that I came across in my car search.

Salesman #1  Showed us some used cars on his car lot.  When I told him I wanted new he said that he had very little inventory of new and that this is all the cars he had. He did not bother showing me what he had in new. His attitude  was take it or leave it. So I left it.

Salesmen #2   I walked into the showroom it was busy. He introduced himself never asked me my name just wanted to know what I was looking for. I told him. He stated that they only have used car on the lot. He was nice he  did show me the cars he had on the lot. When I asked for a book of the new cars. He told me that I had to look at them online only. He was the only salesmen that asked me if I wanted to test drive a car of my interest.

Salesman #3  The rudest of them all. Walked into showroom, also busy. Was told to wait outside somebody would be there shortly. I waited 10 minutes walked back inside asked for help again. I was ignored some of the salesmen turned their backs to me. Spoke to a manager major attitude stated that if I did not want to wait then leave. After I told him  where he could stick his dealership I left.

It should not be this hard to buy a car in New York but I see it is. I might have to go to New Jersey to buy a car I hear they are nicer over there.

                                              That's My Story What do you think?

                                            https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment