Friday, April 9, 2021

Feeding & Money


  Hello Family this is the story so far. Between the squirrels, birds and stray cats  that I started feeding. These creatures are getting expensive. I must spend between $15 every two weeks for supplies for the squirrels and stray cat. The birds are simple I buy a few packs of bird seeds for  $85 cents each  and they are done for a couple of months. That's why I decided that some of my mystery shopping money is going for the food that I give them. So you can say I am working for them now. But I will admit these greedy creatures eat good around here. Me and my neighbor both feeds the cats. The birds have so many bird feeders to eat from in the neighborhood. Even the neighborhood squirrels are getting picky because they have choices and they are getting fat to.  

 I am so tired of opening up a newspaper or going on line to hear about some crazy person killing innocent people. I am so tired of all the violence's . It's breaks my heart with all this craziness.  I pray for peace everyday. We need to get back to a semi normal life . Less violence's more love.

        Now it's time for me to go out and get the cat food I saw on sale at Walgreens

                               Well that's my story for today what do you think?

                                  https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment